Home: Colorado, Utah, and San Francisco
Passionate about: passion! I love seeing people's eyes light up when they talk about something they love, and I think passion is the greatest quality we can have in order to be our best selves.
I love TV journalism, good books, sucking all of the adventure out of each day, city skylines, and art in all of its forms, and my sweet husband. I am happiest when I am actively working towards being a better person, in every aspect. I believe that we can learn so much from each other and help one another in our quest to become the best we can be - and that's why I love contributing to be wise. I am a firm believer that every person has something good to offer, I believe in working hard and playing hard, and I believe that we chose our own happiness. I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
A few random facts:
1. I am constantly getting mistaken for other people, celebrities, etc. (it happens at least once a week). I have come to the conclusion that I just have a generic looking face.
2. I would rather read a book than watch a movie, any day.
3. All injuries I have sustained have been "blonde moments" - running into a pole and getting a black eye, tripping over my feet and breaking my ankle, etc.
4. I have really terrible FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), I love being in the center of all the fun!
5. I played with Barbie’s until I was 13 and made my mom address me as "her princess and queen." luckily the girliness faded out a little over the years ;)